Definitive Air is a family-owned, licensed, bonded and insured HVAC company. Our mission is to build relationships with our customers while providing them with quality, professional services. Our goal is for you, the customer, to have the utmost confidence in our work.
With over 20 years in the HVAC industry, we have the knowledge and skills to give you the quality service and consumer confidence you can depend on and deserve. We offer residential and commercial sales, service, repairs, replacement, and installation for most equipment and manufacturers.
Air Conditioning & Heating
- Sales, service, repair & new installations
- All A/C & heating makes & models
- Maintenance programs
- Licensed, bonded & insured K-39 ROC174872
- Low temp refrigeration (Walk-in coolers / Ice machines)
- 24hr emergency commercial service
- 20 years experience in the HVAC industry (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning)
- Credit cards accepted (Master Card & Visa)
Specials we offer
- No trip fees or fuel charge within 15 miles of our location
- No additional charges for weekend calls
- Spring and Fall start up specials
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Free quotes on new equipment replacement
Things to look and ask when hiring a contractor:
Make sure they are registered with the registrar of contractors and have no un resolved complaints against them. You can check out our Contractor Record on AZROC
Check with the better business bureau. They will list complaints even if they are not a member.
See who is coming to your home to perform the work. Ask what kind of experience they have and check back ground on anyone coming into your home.
Check referral and comments from past customers. This will tell Quality and integrity of work from contractor.
Make sure you are comfortable with the contractor you are doing business with and don’t allow them to pressure you to making an decision on anything until you get at least a 2nd opinion.
Ask for at least three past customers and call to see if they were satisfied with the work performed.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good contractor will not pressure you, but will tell you to check with other companies to assure you are getting the correct quote at a fair price.
Servicing East Valley and Central Phoenix
Mesa | Tempe | Chandler | Gilbert | Phoenix | Scottsdale | Fountain Hills | Gold Canyon | Maricopa | Ahwatukee | San Tan Valley | Queen Creek | Apache Junction | Tonto / Rio Verde